Re: Redirection

OK, I have read it and apply it for me BUT now I have the case that some pages won't load. I get this error from squid:
---------

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: /ssc/home.asp?j=1&langid=us&venid=sym&plfid=22&pkj=QZVTFIZTYMWPAZTJWUF

The following error was encountered:

  • Invalid URL

Some aspect of the requested URL is incorrect. Possible problems:

  • Missing or incorrect access protocol (should be `http://'' or similar)
  • Missing hostname
  • Illegal double-escape in the URL-Path
  • Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not allowed
Your cache administrator is root.
I can't access a site like www.yahoo.com
What could be the problem here?

Thanx,