Use mode Netfiler

Hi,

I want to extend the netfilter to user mode. I read some literature on
the same which talks about a file netfilter_device.h which defines the IOCTL's

ioctl(fd, NFDIOSADDCOND, &a_nfdev_condition);
ioctl(fd, NFDIOSDELCOND, &a_nfdev_condition);

I am unable to find the netfilter_device.h in the source code of linux.

Please can anybody guide me on how to extend the NEtfilter to user space.

Thanks,
Ashish