Re: NAT, 2 boxes 1 in private network, is config correct? Diagram enclosed.

On Friday 13 February 2004 4:11 pm, pacific redwoods wrote:

> Hello,
> I have 1 connection to the Internet(2XX.100.20.10). 1 hub, 1 firewall, 1
> box in private network.
>
> The firewall has 3 NIC cards

Why?

The diagram you have supplied does not show the firewall as a router in
between the box being protected and the Internet - is that correct!?

If so, what is the reason for such an unusual setup?

You appear also to have 3 NICs in the application server - why?

Antony.

--
Ramdisk is not an installation procedure.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.