Iptables SNMP

I've Firewall Running IPTables with Bridging mode which is in the Private segment.I like to monitor the Firewall from the outside segment using SNMP.Im not sure how will it work if i assign Public IP for outside interface since it is in bridging mode.Any help would be appreciated.
Still single? Click here to find the perfect match.

http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/cgi-bin/bmclicks1.cgi?141