Setting up default policy to 'DROP' problem

I have setup DMZ firewall as per Oskar Anderson tutorial on Netfilter.org site.

When I set up default policy to drop for INPUT, OUTPUT and FORWARD chains as mentioned in the tutorial my connection drops.
I am attaching my iptables rules listing.
Is there anything wrong in the IPtable rules.
When I setup default to ACCEPT everything works fine.
Help appreciated.
Thanks

Play the prediction game on MEZ. Win Sehwag?s autographed T-shirts. http://go.msnserver.com/IN/41491.asp Predict and win on myenjoyzone.com.