--reject-with icmp-admin-prohibited

Hi.

This is a stupid question.  I know it is.  I'm looking for the syntax to
use with -j REJECT in which I can return a ICMP Type 3 Code 13, which is
defined in _TCP/IP Illustrated Vol 1_ as "communications
administratively prohibited by filtering."  The man page is no help.
The /sbin/iptables -p icmp --help lists only the codes used for matching
packets, not generating them.  I've tried every variation of 3/13 I
could think of.

I finally looked in the source and found "icmp-admin-prohibited" but
when I tried it with 1.2.7 it didn't work.

What's the secret code to get -j REJECT --reject-with
icmp-admin-prohibited to work with 1.2.7?

(signed) puzzled