Problem setting Default policy 'DROP'

Hi,
I have setup DMZ filrewall script as per tutorial of
Oskar Anderson.
Please find attached sample script of Osker Anderson
given at netfilter.org site. I have changed IP
addresses in the script to suit my conditions except
dafault policy of INPUT, OUTPUT and FORWARD.

Script changes default policy of INPUT, OUTPUT and
FORWARD to DROP. When I change default to DROP in my
script my connection drops.

Any idea what should be problem?

Thanks for support