Iptables

Hi All,

I do not know much about iptables, and have question for you to ask.

I have a network setup:

Red Hat 9.0 ( two interfaces eth0 connected to Internet and eth1 connected to LAN, but LAN has public Addreses)

eth0 - internet - public address
eth1- LAN - public addresses

I would like to allow all outbount trafic, and not allow inbound, the client behind firewall needs to use VPN and internet browsing, so that why we need to have public addresses.

Could any one tell me what the simple firewall script do I need to apply on Red Hat 9.0 to achieve it.

Regards