Re: Iptables

jean-francois fleury wrote:

Im new with Iptables but iv been working on it since the last month to built up rule set.
I have a linux box with 3 int

Eth0 = $EXT (connected to ppp0, ADSL provider)

Eth1 = $DMZ (only a web server for now)
Eth2 = $INT (my main computer(net surf) and one for IDS, tcpdumb,backup, etc)

Basicly, i know im not the only one with this kind of setup, im sure ;) . First i want
to access my web server from the $INT to $DMZ to manage it, i want to access
internet $INT to $EXT (it can be $PPP0) and few other thing such as SSH from
inside and outside, give full access inside ($INT and in my $DMZ) to my
IDS. and like everyone else, good rules. What i would like its a setup rules
already made for this kind of network, that work but i can personolize it. Is
there someone with this kind of rules so i can start with something ?

Take a look here: http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/

This is an excellent tutorial and has several examples including one similar to your configuration.

If you want my actual rules i can send it. Thanks

PS : sorry for my english but i write basicly in french.

Your English is better than my French :-)

Jeff