Multihomed firewall/router

I have a firewall/router performing snat.  This is its
configuration.

                        eth1-192.168.1.0/24
                       /
Internet--eth0-firewall-eth2-192.168.2.0/24
                       \
                        eth3-192.168.3.0/24

My iptables setup is successfully blocking connections
from eth0.  However, I need to segregate the internal
subnets from each other because the belong to
different organizations.  No matter what I try I can't
seem to block pings from one subnet to another.  I can
lock it down to only allow input access to the
interface the subnet is directly connected to, but I
need to provide dns access to eth1 and this breaks
when I do this.

The firewall is running a caching dns server(djbdns)
on eth1.  It also provides dhcp leases, and ntp
services on eth1-3.

I have also noticed that when I flush the tables and
delete the chains.  Nat is still provided, i.e. I can
still connect to the internet.

Any pointers or help would be greatly appreciated.

Jeremy Hendrickson