Rules for DNS

I am terribly confused about what I need to accept and reject and the
associated IPTables rules for Bind to work properly without exposing our
server to exploits. Right now, I'm pretty much accepting all traffic to
and from port 53 and that's "probably" not a good thing. I'm running
IPtables on the same machine running Bind.

Thanks.
                               ---------
            Quality Management - A Commitment to Excellence