Netfilter and Squid

Hello all,

I have the following setup:

Internet->PublicIP_Router->Cross-over-cable->Squid_Server->LAN

Squid works fine as does Dans' Guardian web filter. MY question is what do I need to do to route web traffic through squid and allow email traffic to flow around Squid? Currently, client-based email (Outlook and Entourage) does not work because there is no route. I must make sure that all LAN clients go through squid since it is a school.

I've looked through the how-to's but have not found specific examples and syntax.

Glen Spidal
Cybercorp Computers
Hillsboro, OR 97123
PH: 503-681-9786 -- FX: 503-615-2936