trafic info

Hello netfilter,

I am using my LinuxBox as a NAT device for my LAN.
Debian Woody 2.4.23
I suspect one of my (or not one) computers infected by virus
And generating outgoing trafic.
Is there any way without installing packages to view from my linuxbox
established connects, any info about
transferred bytes during this connect, etc..?
Or maybe someone can suggest good program for that.

Thanks in advance.

Oleg                          mailto:savostyanov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx