PPTP NAT using p-o-m and iptables 1.2.9

Hi

I hope I'm not posting an aldready answered queston. I read a thread
regarding PPTP and NAT started by Joshua Jackson but I could not get that
soultion working, thats why I'm asking something simular.

I'm currently building a NAT firewall using the 2.4.24 kernel with the
latest p-o-m and iptables 1.2.9. I have applied Harald Weltes PPTP-patch but
I still can't get more than one PPTP connection thru the firewall (to the
SAME host) at once.

My goal is to make serveral PPTP-connection from different clients behind
the firewall to an external PPTP server. I am not always using the same
PPTP-server but must be able to make multiple connections to the same server
at once.

The only way I succeded in making multiple connections what to use the
round-robin function in SNAT, and then hoping that the FW would give my PPTH
connections different source ips.

Does anyone have any idea how I could get it work without having to use
multiple SNAT addresses? I have already tried building the modules into the
kernel intead of building them like modules (As sugested in the thread
started by Joshua) but that just gave me a kernel that would not compile.

regards,

Anders