Re: Firewall four nics, two separate routes

its too late at night, i drive so many kms today, i cant write.

this is the real message

think lan1 lan2 wan1 wan2

the firewall box, must have NO default route

ip rule add from lan1 lookup table 5
ip rule add from lan2 lookup table 6
ip route add default via wan1 table 5
ip route add default via wan2 table 6