Re: AW: [despammed] Netfilter as an application.

Maybe I did say this in the wrong way..
No way I want a user to change the IPTABLE Rules..that
would be ..ahem..CRAZY!
Anyways what I really wanted was something that I can
use more like a benchmark which would read packet
inputs from a text-file....which was computationally
like the original netfilter..and would be free from
the networking stack and linux kernel hooks. This
would be a standalone benchmark that could be compiled
onto different architectures (embedded) for
performance metrics etc..

There..I hope I am clear now :|

Cheers
Learner!