Re: IMQ Replacement

OK guys, so there are some people interrested in it... I'll try again to contact the last IMQ maintainer and see if he answers... If nothing happens I think the best way to start is to setup a mailling list to discuss it...

Does anybody know who is the contact at Linux Kernel development for us to double check if there is nobody else working on it?

later

Andre