linux-2.4.22, iptables-1.2.9, imq

Hi,

I am trying to get IMQ working with Linux 2.4.22 and iptables-1.2.9.

I have patched the kernel with the IMQ patch. No problem.

I then patched the latest patch-o-matic with the IMQ patch. No problem.

I then ran P-o-M against my kernel tree, and selected IMQ. No problem.

I then selected the IMQ target (module) and device (module) options in
the kernel configuration and compiled it. No problem.

I then compiled iptables against the kernel (statically). No problem.

When I run iptables I get: "Couldn't find target `IMQ'".

I assume that the IMQ stuff isn't getting linked into iptables. Where
have I gone wrong? I don't seem to have patched anything directly
against the iptables source...

many thanks, josh.

Josh Howlett, Networking & Digital Communications,
Information Systems & Computing, University of Bristol, U.K.
'phone: 0117 928 7850 email: josh.howlett@xxxxxxxxxx