Re: AW: AW: Firewall workaround

On Friday 16 January 2004 7:01 pm, Benjamin Dickgiesser wrote:

> I didn't want to create a question about If I am alloud to actually bypass
> the firewall. I am alloud to use specif services, however the it does not
> say that I have to use the common ports for these services. The problem is
> that I am forced to use different ports for these services because of a job
> which I am doing.
>
> It would really be nice if you could help!

Have you considered PPP over SSH? http://en.tldp.org/HOWTO/ppp-ssh/index.html

It's really ugly, but it works (well, er, so I've heard, of course...)

(Please note http://sites.inka.de/sites/bigred/devel/tcp-tcp.html as well)

Antony.

--
"The joy of X!!??  I've always hated compiling graphical shite.  You have a 10
line program, and it ends up depending on the entire known universe."

 - Philip Hands

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.