Re: public ip on LAN

Are these users running VoIP and others through a VPN tunnel and the
problem is using NAT on an IPSec tunnel or are they using VoIP AND an
IPSec VPN tunnel and each presents a problem.  If it is just using NAT
and an IPSec VPN, investigate using NAT Traversal.  Otherwise, if you
cannot find an application proxy or an iptables helper for every
application they want to use, you may be stuck with DNAT and SNAT for
those users - John

--
John A. Sullivan III
Chief Technology Officer