Re: Two DHCP addresses on external interface

Hello,

	I think I have the answer, first I will find out the MAC address of my
PS2 (packet sniffer) and then use dhcpcd w/ -I:
--snip-- man dhcpcd
-I <ClientID>
              Specifies the client identifier string.  dhcpcd uses the
default client identifier (MAC address of              the network
interface) if it is not specified.
--snip--

I will specify the MAC of my PS2 ... then I can DNAT the traffic back
and forth to and from the PS2 :)

Oh ... I think it will work :)

Michael.