Two DHCP addresses on external interface

Hello,

	I have a strange question, right now I have a firewall box at home and
behind it is my web, mail and FTP server.

Plus the rest of my computers and my wife's PC.

I got a PS2 for Christmas ... I know I will never grow up really :)

So I want to play online but it uses strange ports and they do not seem
to be listed anywhere. Plus I can not host any games if I am behind a
firewall unless I forward connections on ports about 1024 to the PS2 IP
which could break FTP and other things.

So my ISP provides a second IP free of charge :0 so I have them provide
me with one. So now I can plug two PC's into a HUB and the cable modem
into the HUB and each PC gets it's own IP via DHCP.

I would like to have my firewall get both IP's then I would be able to
have some control as to what packets go to and from the PC also I can do
some bandwidth monitoring.

I have used virtual IP's on linux boxes before with no problems but can
I have a box get both IP's via DHCP ???

Right now it gets one:
/sbin/dhcpcd -t 60 -h CO -d eth0

I tried to get a second one by:
/sbin/dhcpcd -t 60 -h CO -d eth0:1

But it did not work :(

.. any ideas ??? do I need to fact another MAC address ???? now I am
thinking

--
Hand over the Slackware CD's and back AWAY from the computer, your geek
rights have been revoked !!!

Michael Gale
Slackware user :)
Bluesuperman.com