PPTP and NAT

Hi
Are there anybody who has tried to connect with more than one client to
a poptop VPN server, where the clients come from the same global
ipadress? (doing SNAT)

There seems to be a problem when i do that.
I have solved the problem by putting another virtuel Ipaddress on the
Poptop server and then make the client connect to each individuel
Ipaddress, but it would really be nice if i could use the same.

Does anyone now where the problem is - on the poptop servers firewall
running iptables? or on the clients firewall (also running iptables)? .

Maybe it is the protocol that doesn't allow it, but I am not sure?

Thanks a lot

Regards
Jan K