Re: PPTP NAT module

On Thursday 11 December 2003 10:57, Oleg Savostyanov wrote:
> Hello Joshua,
> I successfully installed on a 2.4.23 kernel with ip_nat_pptp module
> I tested 3 vpn NATed connections to the SAME! server in the outside world
> see below my kernel's .config

<snip>

It would appear that the PPTP NAT connection tracking code only works if it is
built directly into the kernel. With it loaded as a module, I can not get a
single PPTP connection through the firewall. With it built in, the connection
tracking works as it should.

I would like to have it available as a module to give people the option of

Joshua Jackson
Vortech Consulting
http://www.vortech.net