Re: help...

On Wednesday 17 December 2003 6:09 pm, Ian Hunter wrote:

> Start off by giving us your existing rules?

Sounds like this guy simply needs to know:

iptables -A POSTROUTING -o $EXTIF -j MASQUERADE
iptables -A FORWARD -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT
iptables -A FORWARD -i $INTIF -o $EXTIF -j ACCEPT

If that doesn't do the trick then yes, post your existing ruleset and tell us
what works and what doesn't (and how you're testing it).

Antony.

--
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
You'll feel much better about things once you do.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.