help...

Hi, i would like to know if u guys could help me with a simple problem that im having trying to set up a network server. I have DSL conection and im sharing it with a network. I had set up the DHCPD server, all the DHCP clients in my network can receive an IP from the server, but they cant browse. I know that there as some lines that i have to set up to make de server allow the clients to browser normaly. and i also know that it has something to do with iptables, and maskarading. Please, i need help doing this. I have MSN and ICQ if anyone would like to help me. I have SSH server running also. please, please, i need help. Thanks a lot.

ICQ #: 3794264

Ass.: Cristian Soares