Re: Modify packets using netfilter

On Saturday 13 December 2003 4:45 pm, Jee J.Z. wrote:

> Hi Antony and all,
>
> Thanks for your reply. What I am trying to do is to get the whole packets
> including their payloads and store them into a self defined queue, and
> randomly modify some bits in each packet. I am using iptables userspace
> programming. Does anybody have some good idea how to achieve this? Thank
> you.

I am fascinated at the use of the word "randomly" in the above description.
However, maybe someone here with more experience of netfilter programming
than I have can help with your request.

Antony.

--
All matter in the Universe can be placed into one of two categories:

1. Things which need to be fixed.
2. Things which need to be fixed once you've had a few minutes to play with
them.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.