Re: Modify packets using netfilter

Hi Antony and all,

Thanks for your reply. What I am trying to do is to get the whole packets including their payloads and store them into a self defined queue, and randomly modify some bits in each packet. I am using iptables userspace programming. Does anybody have some good idea how to achieve this? Thank you.

Regards,
Jee