Re: Leaky ip_conntrack_ftp in Red Hat kernels

Well ... I have not heard of any other problems such as this .. but that does not mean that this does not exist. Second I meant that RH has been known to make kernel modifications .. which means maybe they did something else in the kernel which is affecting the ip_conn... module.

Also I believe RH has stopped releasing RH Desktop because RH9 was there last release. Now they are releasing it under a different name. Starts with a "F" I think .. not sure.

So I guess now you would have to start paying for RH server class version or use the new desktop version which I hear is full of bugs.

I personally stick with Slackware -- not major changes and they are not going anywhere.

Michael.

--
Michael Gale
Network Administrator