OK dumb questions

Hello,

	I have a firewall setup with the default policy to block.

I have a DNAT rule to DNAT incoming connections to a internal IP.
I then have a EXT to INT forward rule for port 80 - state NEW
I then have a EXT to INT forward rule for ESTABLISHED connections
I then have a INT to EXT forward rule for ESTABLISHED connections

This is working great the problem ...

I am not able to get this machine to make a out bound connection :(

I tried enabling logging and nothing ... it is NOT until I change the default policy to ACCEPT that I can make a out bound connection.

The only difference in the log files is that with the default set to ACCEPT it makes it to the NATPOST target ...

The NAT tables have a default of ACCEPT from the beginning

--
Michael Gale
Network Administrator