RE: dnatted interface showing up as FW interface

Thanks Anthony

I should clarify myself, I have read quite a bit regarding SNAT and DNAT,
and have pored over the relevant sections of Ziegler many times, what I
meant to say was that I had not read about the use of SNAT *alongside* DNAT
for the same DMZ subnet ... mainly because the majority of DMZs [and indeed
tutorials] are concerned with external access into a DMZ, rather than vice
versa.

I considered a SNAT rule to complement the DNAT rule, but hadn't got around
to giving it a try.  I do appreciate your heads-up.

Thanks again

Steve