Re: ip6tables and -m state

Le jeu 11/12/2003 à 05:06, Jeffrey Forman a écrit :
> i was wondering if there is a way to do connection tracking with
> ip6tables as ipv4 iptables does?

Not yet.
But developpers are working on it. A patch was submitted on
netfilter-devel mailing list for 2.6 kernel by Yasuyuki Kozakai (24
sept. 2003) from USAGI project.

I attached a later post from him.

--
http://www.netexit.com/~sid/
PGP KeyID: 157E98EE FingerPrint: FA62226DA9E72FA8AECAA240008B480E157E98EE