Re: How to make a computer invisible

Hi,

maybe i should add my two cents asswell

i would say that if you wanna make a node invisible, then just get iptables
to reject everything that tries to initiate a connection.

if the host is going to be a firewall, i like to make a bridge, put my
iptables rules on it, then take of the IP address of the bridge.

This will make the host invisible, in the sense that no-one will be able to
connect, but some clever ppl might figure out that something sits between
them and other hosts.

maybe this can help you

--
ph4ke