RE: Firewall with PCI ADSL

> Has anyone ever used iptables on a linux box with a PCI ADSL
> Card (aka INTERNAL MODEM) on the 'Net side ?

Look at :
http://www.avm.de/en/index.php3?Produkte/FRITZCard_DSL/index.html
(for ISDN)
http://www.bewan.com/bewan/products/adsl/bwadslpcist.php
(for POTS)

I'm thinking of buying the AVM card because I have ISDN. BeWAN is
telling that they're going to make an ISDN version for about a year or
so, but so far nothing has come out of it.
I have no experience with either card.

Gr,
Rob