Firewall with PCI ADSL

Hello,

Simple question :
Has anyone ever used iptables on a linux box with a
PCI ADSL Card (aka INTERNAL MODEM) on the 'Net side ?

I'm not talking about USB or external modem + eth intf
on the box, and I insist on PCI and ADSL.
Actually it seems like there's a problem with
filtering... The driver creates a "nas0" interface, so
no 'ppp0'... I don't know a lot more because it's not
my pb but a friend's.

If you succeeded in making such a firewall, well,
thanks for your configs !
Please reply to my address and list

Regards