Re: Hello -- kind of of topic -- but still related

Ok -- as I look into the Cisco router issue .. is there any way to make it so when a ftp connection comes in and Inetd using tcpwrappers to pass the connection to my FTP server that NO Ident lookups are done :)

Michael.

--
Michael Gale
Network Administrator