selective filter

Dear community,
I am new to this branch (Linux I mean) and as a new user it was my turn to install a new server.
I installed RedHat 8 on a system with 2 LAN cards.
The server works as a mailserver, apache, proxy and firewall.
The first 3 problems are solved. It work really fine.
The last daemon is the problem.
IPTABLES is installed but it is only with the default settings and with some settings made by the ISP.
The problem is that my bosses ask me to do some access list to restrict the access to some users on internet.
I "composed" some rules in squid.conf and everything works just fine until "a smart guy" discovered that if he doesn't
put the mark on "use proxy server" he have internet access.
In this case, I'm not verry sure, but I guess it is an iptables problem. I read something about this topic, but I didn't
find anything related to this specific problem.
Here are my data:
eth0: 193.2xx.xxx.xxx
eth1: 192.168.1.254

I want to restrict all users EXCEPT this 3 addresses: 192.168.1.100, 192.168.1.200, 192.168.1.21

How can I do that?
All that I found in all documentation that I read it was related to restricting all addresses.
Please, consider that I am a beginer and be a little more detailed on your help.
Do you have another ideea about solving this problem?

Thank you for your help!

Rares