Re: pptp-conntrack-nat

I didn't receive any answer to my question
Is there any other group - may be which deal with extention
developing to IP Tables?
I even tryed to direct my question to developer of that
package Harald Welte, but didn't got any answer.

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:savostyanov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx