The extra/pptp-conntrack-nat patch:
   Author: Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   This adds CONFIG_IP_NF_PPTP:
   Connection tracking and NAT support for PPTP.
   Note that this code currently has limitations
   - can only NAT connections from PNS to PAC
   - doesnt' support multiple calls within one session
Do you want to apply this patch [N/y/t/f/a/r/b/w/q/?]
Testing patch extra/pptp-conntrack-nat.patch...
   Placed new Config.in line
   Placed new Configure.help entry
   Placed new Makefile line
   Placed new Makefile line
   Placed new ip_conntrack.h line
   Placed new ip_conntrack.h line
Could not find place to slot in ip_conntrack.h line
Could not find place to slot in ip_conntrack.h line
Could not find place to slot in ip_conntrack.h line
Could not find place to slot in ip_conntrack.h line
Could not find place to slot in ip_conntrack.h line
Could not find place to slot in ip_conntrack.h line
TEST FAILED: patch NOT applied.
[Press enter to continue]
Do you want to apply this patch [N/y/t/f/a/r/b/w/q/?] f
Applying patch extra/pptp-conntrack-nat.patch...
Failed to patch copy of /usr/src/kernel-source-2.4.18

--
working tel.+7-095-933-2033
mob. tel.+7-095-790-5354