IPTables routing

I have a question, I would like to know the best way to do something with
IPTables.

I have a network which has a gateway wwith iptables on it.  I want
iptables to send all data bound for a external server (Ex. server.com or
20.20.20.20) to a third server (server_mirror.com).  So iptables needs to
rewrite the header on every packet bound for the intended server
(server.com) so that the packets get routed to the third server
(server_mirror.com).  Also, the third server and person making the request
are making a socket connection that sends data two ways.

--Can I do this with iptables? And if so, how?

--Also, will I have problems with the server responding? And if so, how do
I fix that?

Thanks a lot for any help.  It is greatly appreciated!

Chris