RE: How to redirect requests

If you are DNATing an internal client to an internal server, don't forget to masquerade/snat the clients address otherwise the server will respond directly to the client which the client would then drop the packets as it has no connection to the real outside ip for www.smartlaunch.net .
Do this as if the server was outside and had to be SNATed...

Thanks,
George Vieira