RE: h.323 compatibility

>And if you're banning my ISP - Comcast - you've just banned the majority of broadband users in the US.
Hoah!!  How cool.. :)

I have no problems with H323 and using NetMeeting behind a 2.4.19 kernel firewall. The only thing that was needed to get 2 people who are both behind linux firewalls was that 1 had to Host a Meeting for someone outside to connect. I found that part weird..

Have you tried this patch at all yet. Just remember there's 2 modules neededing to be loaded a I forgot one the first time around.

Thanks,
George Vieira