h.323 compatibility

Even though I'm new to this list, I think that this should probably be
addressed by Jozsef Kadlecsik.

Jozsef, I've read a couple of your posts on this list that seem to
indicate that there is a known incompatibility between your h323
conntrack module and the openh323 libraries.

Is this accurate?  If so, are there any plans to address this
incompatibility?  I've been unable to get the GNU gatekeeper functioning
correctly behind an iptables firewall for possibly this reason.

Thanks!

p.s.
Btw, I tried emailing you about this but it was bounced saying that your
MTA rejected my email saying my site was banned because of unsolicited
email.  I can assure you that there has never been one single spam
emanating from my site ever.  And if you're banning my ISP - Comcast -
you've just banned the majority of broadband users in the US.