Documentation for the u32 module

Good day, all,
	I had some initial difficulty understanding the u32 kernel module.
I thought I'd write up a combination tutorial and set of examples for
people hoping to give the module a try.
	The article can be found at
http://www.stearns.org/doc/iptables-u32.current.html .  I'll gladly accept
corrections, suggestions, and submissions of additional examples of tests
that can be performed with u32.
	Don has had a chance to review the article and has indicated that
he's OK with having a pointer to this article in patch-o-matic.  Is that
OK with the core team, and if so, what's the easiest way to add a link to
it?  Could this also be added to the documentation "tutorials" section?
	Cheers,
	- Bill

	"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout."
	-- Troubleshooters creed.
William Stearns (wstearns@xxxxxxxxx).  Mason, Buildkernel, freedups, p0f,
rsync-backup, ssh-keyinstall, dns-check, more at:   http://www.stearns.org
Linux articles at:                         http://www.opensourcedigest.com