Re: Forwarding GnomeMeeting to internal network

Hi again,

Thanks for the answer Antony.
I'll then grant this box a fixed IP using DHCP declaration with the MAC
adress.

Concerning the ip_conntrack table, I indeed have a sort of worm on my network
called "MLdonkey" ;o) (it's on some other box on the network), process that I
kill everytime the problem occurs, but with no success : i still get the very
same error line in syslog.
after increasing the value of ip_conntrack_max, I monitored the traffic on
the outgoing interface, that was very little : say from 150B/s to 500B/s up
and down.
For information my local network (this is home) is composed of 4 machines
ranging from mail server (smtp and pop) to DDNS, DHCP and web server ... But
I really don't think it to be a "large" network :o)

Again, thanks for the informations.