open port to specific ip address

Title: Message
Hi All,

I need to know how will i open a specific port to a external ip mapping!

I need to specify a internal_ip:port on my internal network, and then if someone connects to internal_ip:port it must redirect them to external_ip with no cgi scripting and no authentication support!

How will i do this?

Thanks,

Lohan Spies
Systems Administrator CSA / DBA / MCP
IQ Business Group
Tel: +27 12 521 7309
Fax: +27 12 541 3441
Cell: +27 83 258 2698
l.spies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION: If you have received this communication in error, please note that it is intended for the addressee only, is private and confidential and dissemination or copying prohibited. Please notify us immediately by e-mail and return the original message. We cannot assure that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference. Thank you