RE: DHCP /MAC

That Transmission part is ok . what i'm doing is
assining a ip via dhcp server . but there must be the
firewall to block the unknown MAC .
I don't try to block MAC addresses via DHCP . because
those assigning ips will not be the fixed for the
users.
so overcome that problem i'm trying to use a iptables
firewall.

Actually i'm new to iptables . i don't have exact idea
of how to block unknown MACs and allow trusted MACs.

so actually this is the thing that i want to do .
pls ...........can u knidly help me

thanx