Redirecting Traffic Locally

Gents,
Hopefully this is an easy question :)

I have a firewall with a built in webserver. I want all traffic going through this firewall, not to (or from) a proscribed list of IPs to be redirected to the Site hosted on the firewall itself (its a signup page). At present, I'm using redirection of this form:

iptables -t nat -A UNREGISTERED -s 0/0 -d 0/0 -j DNAT --to-destination XXXXXXX;

A rule in the PREROUTING chain bounces traffic to the UNREGISTERED chain. The system works fine when XXXXXXX is outside the network. However, I cannot DNAT to the firewall itself. Thoughts, anyone?

-Paul