Re: Hi..

Juan Hernandez wrote:

> Hello ...
> I have a question .. where can I find the log files , for netfilter in Suse
> 8.2 ???
>
> Thank you for you time ?
> Juan Hernandez

You could work on your subject line just a little bit. To start, first try to
make it as closely pertaining to the actual subject as possible. An example
for this email could go something like this.. "Subject: Netfilter log file
location in Suse?". This saves people time in going through their email trying
to figure out what they do or do not have time to read. Secondly, keep in mind
that some news readers tunicate the subject line early, so as to keep it as
short as possible.

With your choice of subject line I'm pretty sure there'll be less chance that
someone reads it to helps you, but since I'm already here - my log files are
kept in /var/log/.