From: Jason Mallory [mailto:jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: maandag 27 oktober 2003 23:17
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Port Forwarding

I am tring to do a simple port forwarding from the Internet to a mcahine
on my LAN. This has proven IMPOSSIBE! No matter how I try to forward
ports, its not working. I am thinking about just setting up a simple
Windows XP box and doing it that way after trying for 12 hours and 5
different configuration methods. Any last suggestions before I switch?